Thursday, October 6, 2011

10/06/11--Friends and Motherhood

On a happy note – I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life and I love every minute of  watching them become mothers. I love watching Anna Scott (Mary Catherine’s little girl) grow, I was so excited this week when I found out that Anna is having a little girl (Lucy Reeves Beam) and I can’t wait to find out what Maggie is having. These girls will never know how much their continued love and support have meant to me.

I read something yesterday that really gave me peace and I wanted to share it –
“We know we’ll have a baby. And we’re going to have the baby we’re supposed to have. Whatever baby we end up having will be the right baby. Our baby. And we know that we’ll hold that child and think, “If our journey had been easy, we wouldn’t have you.”
                                                                                       Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
                                                                                      (May 15, 2007)
                                                                                   

-Mary Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment