Thursday, October 6, 2011

10/06/11 Surgery Rescheduled!


Sorry, that it has been awhile since our last post, but it has been a lot of waiting to see what our next step will be. Hopefully we haven't posted too much in one day. We have a lot to be thankful for and a lot of catching up to do!  It has been very emotional because it is like riding a rollercoaster. One minute you are up and the next you are down. 
My surgery has been rescheduled for this coming Monday (Oct. 10th). We are hopeful that this surgery will improve my quality of life as well as provide us some answers on how to pursue having a family. They will keep me overnight and then release me sometime on Tuesday. After that I am hoping for a speedy recovery.
Until then - Bradley and I are looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow, I’m so excited that I get to keep my good friend, Mary Catherine’s, little baby Anna Scott. This will help to take my mind off of my surgery. Then Saturday hopefully we will cheer Auburn to a victory.
-Mary Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Anna Scott loves for you to keep her. You will be fine on Monday and we will be there to see you Monday night. Love you!

    ReplyDelete