Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pharmaceuticals


This is the contents of the "special delivery" that FedEx had for us.  All these medications and syringes will be used during our IVF cycle.  Might I add that there are more than 30 syringes and various sizes of needles that we will use.  More on needle sizes later.

I will say that I can not believe that the medical profession will let some one like me mix medications!!  What if I am wrong in my measurements?  Did I mention that I get to stick my wife with all these???  All I can say is she better be nice to me or her body might become more like a dart board to me :)!!  But really, I am qualified to mix, measure and administer doses via subcutaneously and intramuscular??  So twice daily I get to "stick" MK!!  I am most nervous about air bubbles! 

I should have gone to med school!

-Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment